Airforce XY Group Coaching in Chandigarh
If you want challenging and exciting career then Defense is the best option to go for. RN Career Group is the ideal Institute for Airforce XY Group Coaching in Chandigarh that is considered as the benchmark of quality coaching from the decades in the field of competitive exams for Defense Services.
RN Career Group is the most trusted institute in Chandigarh when it comes to competitive exams. We provide coaching for Air Force X, Y Group. Our results spoke highly of our institute. We are among the top 5 coaching institutes for defense service’s competitive exams.
We emphasizes on building the confident attitude and healthy competition among the students that makes us the Best Airforce XY Group Coaching in Chandigarh. The study material provided by the institute is in very simple English language.
From last 12 yrs RN Career Group gives stylish result for Air force X/ Y Group also known as Airmen with stylish selections. For Air force group x, RN Career Group, Air Force Airmen Coaching Institute is that the excellent Air Force Coaching Center in Chandigarh. In Air force X/ Y Group there are two examinations for which we give excellent faculty members who put their 100 to get stylish results.
We’re determined for scholars Success and largely confident of our results. Our competitive terrain, study material, Mock tests, daily and diurnal test series proved to be fruitful for success of Campaigners which make us Best Air Force Coaching institute in Chandigarh. Study material handed by us is streamlined and further than sufficient to qualify this Test.
Quick Enquiry Form
|Join The Best Airforce XY Group Coaching in Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- NDA with schooling 2year program after 10th class (SIP)
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Why Choose Airforce XY Group Coaching In Chandigarh
Rn airforce academy has the stylish faculty for airforce x and y group guiding. For x and y group tutoring, the establishment has been working under the direction and mastery of exceptionally good and educated army officers. Being the best airforce xy group coaching institute in india, they’ve a group of the absolute stylish preceptors. They tutor for determination as well as ingrain in them significant characteristics like action, cooperation, boldness, and so forth.
The seeker should have passed Intermediate/ 10 +2/ original examination with subjects of Mathematics, Physics and English, with minimal 50 marks in total and 50 marks in English
Air Force X Group Exam:
The Indian Air force X Group conducts test for the recruitment of airmen in Technical and Non-Technical trade vacancies. The X Group of air force includes pilot, officers and navigators.
- The candidate should be between the age group of 17-21 years.
- The applicant should have done +2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in mathematics, Physics and English. OR
- The applicant should have done 3 years diploma in Engineering in any stream from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks and 50% marks in English in diploma/ Matriculation in case English is not a subject during Diploma.
Pattern for Group X Exam:
- There will be objective type questions in both English and Hindi.
- There will be three parts namely English, Physics, and Mathematics.
- The standard of the examination will be that of +2.
- The total time duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
Air Force Y Group Exam:
Indian Air Force Y Group Exam is conducted for recruitment for vacancies of technical trade like Communication and Automobile assistant and also for the recruitment for nontechnical trade vacancies.
Criteria for Exam Eligibility: The candidate should have done +2 or any equivalent examination by the Central or State Government with a minimum of 50% of marks along with 50% in English.
The candidate must have passed a two-year Vocational Course recognized by CBSE or State Educational Board with at least 50% in aggregate and 50% in English.
Selection Process: There will be an online exam, Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Examination.
Pattern of Exam for Group Y:
- There will be objective type questions in English and Hindi.
- There will be three parts namely English, Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- The standard of the examination will be that of +2.
- The time duration for the examination is 45 minutes.
Subjects of Preparation:
- Current Affairs and General Knowledge
- Airforce xy group coaching institute in india
- India airforce xy group coaching in chandigarh
- Airforce xy group institute in chandigarh
- Best airforce coaching institute in chandigarh
- Airforce xy group best coaching institute in chandigarh
- Top 5 airforce coaching institute in chandigarh
- Airforce xy written exam coaching centres in chandigarh
- Airforce xy group online coaching institute in chandigarh
- Airforce xy offline coaching institute in chandigarh
- Chandigarh best airforce xy coaching institute in chandigarh
Our NDA Coaching in Chandigarh Batch Timings & Other Details
|NDA Coaching In Chandigarh||Details|
|Duration||3 months, 6 months, Foundation Batches|
|Class Timings||9:00 to 6:30 pm (Full Day) (Customized Batches)|
|Monday – Friday, Sat (Test, Doubt, SSB)
INR 25000 – 60000
Frequently Asked Question By Agniveer Aspirants:
Q1 What is the Agniveer selection procedure?
Answer: Medical Test in the Selection Process for Indian Army Agniveers as per the Rally Site’s established medical guidelines. Unqualified candidates will be forwarded to MH for expert review.
Q2 What does the Agniveer scheme aim to accomplish?
Answer: Agniveers would receive preference in PSUs and state government posts after four years of service under the government’s Agnipath Scheme for enlistment into the armed forces. Agniveers are those who join the military forces through the Agnipath program. Enrollment in the program will last for four years.
Q3 What is the minimum age requirement to join the Indian Army Agniveer?
Answer: Applicants must be between the ages of 17.5 and 21 to be considered for the position. However, the maximum age has been lowered from 21 to 23 years.
Q4 Can Girls apply for Agniveer as well?
Answer: Male and female applicants between the ages of 17 and 21 who passed the 10th-grade test from a board of secondary education recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Government of India are eligible to apply for Agniveer (MR).
Q5 Who can participate in the Agniveer program?
Answer: Agniveers selected for recruitment in the Indian Navy as regular cadre would be subject to the terms and conditions of duty for sailors, as they may alter from time to time. This increased engagement would last for a minimum of 15 years. Agniveer will not be considered Ex-Servicemen.
Q6 Are math skills required for Agniveer?
Answer: Candidates for the position of Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) must have completed their matriculation, while those applying for the position of Agniveer (SSR) must have completed their 10+2 Exam with Math and Physics as well as either Computer Science, Biology, or Chemistry.
Q7 Is Agniveer subject to a written exam?
Answer: Written, physical, and medical tests are all part of the recruitment process for Agniveer. English, science, and reasoning-related multiple-choice questions will be included in the written test