Are you interested in being accepted for the Air Force Common Admission Test? You can prepare for it either online or offline. Designed by the Indian Air Force, this test will determine your eligibility to join their organization in one of three branches: flying, technical and non-technical. Our AFCAT coaching in Rajasthan and Kashmir is perfect for applicants who live in the neighboring states of Haryana, Rajasthan, Rajasthan, or Himachal Pradesh. Our coaching services are available to residents both in their homes and in the comfortable rooms we provide. There are many people in the surrounding area who come to Rajasthan every year to prepare for the AFCAT Written exam.
RN Defence Academy is one of the most popular educational institutions in the Rajasthan region. Established teachers and high standards have made this institution a top choice for those who are interested in studying defense-related subjects and want to succeed on tests such as the Best AFCAT Coaching In Rajasthan.
How Many Seats In AFCAT 2023
There are about 300 openings at each recruitment drive. Considering the exam is conducted twice a year, there are around 600 opportunities available at any given time. Serving in the Indian Air Force is a great job for anyone who would like to be proud of what they do and serve honorably. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) should be considered by women as one of the best opportunities to join the defense forces as an officer.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS For AFCAT 2023
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India as per the Indian citizenship act, 1955.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible
Eligible candidates for Air Force fighter and ground (non-technical) positions will have two grades to apply for an exam: AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2. We expect you to review the requirements, patterns, and specifications before taking either exam. All of that information is below..:
|Conducted by||Indian Air Force|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Syllabus||AFCAT- General Awareness & Current affairs, English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
EKT – Computer Science, Mechanical Engg, and Electrical & Electronics
|Exam pattern||AFCAT Exam is an objective type test consisting of 100 Questions of 300 marks
EKT is also an objective type test consisting of 50 questions for 150 marks.
|Exam Fees||The online Fee for the AFCAT exam is 250 Rs|
|Exam purpose||To select Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches|
Our teachers are among the very best in the industry. We offer personalized courses, coaching workshops, daily and weekly mock tests, and chapter-wise daily tests to help your child understand their strengths and weaknesses. This way, your child can take advantage of their strengths to learn from their mistakes. Along with our level test series for levels beginner to officer level, you’re guaranteed an edge that can make all the difference.
|General Awareness||History, Geography, Sports, National & International Organisations, Art & Culture, Personalities, Environment & Ecology, Indian Polity, Economy, Basic Science Based Knowledge, Science & Technology, Current Affairs (National & International), and Defence.|
|English||Comprehension, Detecting Errors in Sentences, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonym/ Antonym, Cloze Test or Fill in the Gaps in a paragraph, Idioms, and Phrases, Analogy, Sentence Rearranging, Substitution in a Sentence/ One Word Substitution.|
|Numerical Ability||Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average/Percentage, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Distance and Races (Trains/ Boats & Streams), Area and Perimeter, Probability, Number System & Number Series, Mixture & Allegation Rules, Clocks.|
|Reasoning and military aptitude test||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning|
Why RN Defence Academy is the Best AFCAT Coaching in Rajasthan?
- We have a generous refund policy and guarantee. You won’t need to pay anything if we’re unable to achieve the results you want.
- It is not only your hard work but also your strong determination that leads to a successful candidate.
- To prepare you for the test, our study sessions will provide information on what to do and what not to do. More than 95% of the information covered in written tests is also seen or mentioned in our study guides.
- Register for our 5-hour daily classes, which will include an hour each for review, tests, and other study materials. You’ll also be able to take the exam your first time.
- We guarantee that you will learn Math shortcuts with our services. There is no better teacher for this class than our director who, after 9 years of teaching this material, has it down pat.
- If you’re looking for the right course to help you prepare for your tests for the Indian Armed Forces or Imperial examinations, then we have offerings for you. Our courses are also flexible enough that you can start anytime – and if you sign up with us now, we might just be able to help prepare you for other exams in the future.
- Every day, we have mock tests that can make it easier for you to prepare. You can take one every day leading up to your exam date. The tests on our website are designed for 40+ exams and include prompts from 2019.
AFCAT Coaching has a highly experienced staff of 14 very encouraging people. They monitor cadets to make sure they feel confident about their upcoming exams by providing study materials in the form of 12 booklets that include all the information needed for preparation. Together, these factors help candidates achieve their dream of successfully showing what they know at AFCAT Coaching in Rajasthan, which is why it has become the first choice for anyone looking to get prepared with their coaching.
AFCAT Frequently Asked Questions By Aspirants
Q1: How many times can you give AFCAT?
A: There is no limit to the number of attempts in the AFCAT exam.
Q2 How much does a flying officer who is chosen by AFCAT make?
A: A flying officer who is chosen by AFCAT will earn between INR 56,100 and INR 1,10,700 annually.
Q3 Is AFCAT now accepting reservations?
A: No, there are no reservations allowed for the AFCAT exam.
Q4 Are AFCAT interviews difficult?
A: Since the AFCAT AFSB interview is a little challenging, you should prepare thoroughly. If you want to succeed in the AFCAT AFSB, you must concentrate on developing your critical thinking abilities and leadership traits. This post will assist you in choosing the best preparation method for the AFCAT AFSB Interview.
Q5 Can girls take the AFCAT exam?
A: Men and girls can apply for the Air Force’s Flying Branch through the AFCAT.
Q6 Is it feasible to pass the AFCAT on your first try?
A: It may appear challenging at first, but if you’re willing to study wisely and work hard, no one can stop you from passing the AFCAT exam on your first try. It makes no difference how many times you attempt.
Q7 Is 180 on the AFCAT a decent score?
A: A good AFCAT score ranges from 160 to 180 out of 300. Candidates might learn more by reviewing the previous year’s cutoff trends.
Q8 Is swimming required for the AFCAT?
A: Swimming is required. These were the terms listed in the Air Force Joining Instructions that prospective commissioned officers received from the Air Headquarters/Ministry of Defence.
Q9 Is AFCAT exclusive to the flying branch?
A: The Indian Air Force administers the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to choose candidates for its three branches, including the Ground Duty Branch (Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission), Technical Branch, and Military Branch (Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission)
Q10 Is Afsb it harder than SSB?
A: It doesn’t matter whether you prepare for the SSB or AFSB because both follow the same testing procedures and demand the same level of performance, despite a few minor changes.
- Online / Offline mock test that includes 40+ exam-based Mock tests 20 days before the final exam helped our aspirin
Q11 Who Provides The Best AFCAT Coaching In Chandigarh?
A: RISHI Sir is the best mentor here he cleared NDA, CDS, and AFCAT (appeared for SSB 11 times)and now helping no of students to crack their defense exams from the last decade. Rishi accomplished MSc in Physics from Punjab University (Gold medalist).
Rishi not only guides you along with that he shows you the exact path from where you fulfill your aim. He runs an institute under the name of RN DEFENCE ACADEMY CHANDIGARH moreover he produces topmost results not only in AFCAT but also in other defense exams like CDS, AFCAT, TA, IMU-CET.