BSC Paramedical Coaching In Chandigarh
BSC paramedical entrance test for colleges is an opportunity for the candidate’s who wants to enroll themselves in top medical universities of BSC paramedical
Teachers at RN Career Academy built the things to influence and motivate students to learn in a smart way with the quality teaching. We not only taught students but along with that we provide best study material and special guest lecture by specialist. Be a part of RN Career Academy for the 100% success rate and join the Best BSC Paramedical Coaching Institute In Chandigarh.
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
Why RN Career Academy Is The Best BSC Paramedical Entrance Exam Coaching In Chandigarh?
RN Career Academy is famous for BSC paramedical entrance of PGI, GMCH-32, NEET, AFMC etc. for your bright future join RN Career Academy.
- Here you’ll find best and experienced faculty. They’ll lead you to achieved target. they provide well managed schedule
- Crash course and 45days
- Weekend batch
- 1year and 2year long term batches
- Special batch for students after 10th class
- Special batches for drop out students
- Late evening and early morning batches
- Tailored and update study material
- Mock test and weekly test
- Daily assignment
- Hostel/pg facilities for outside students
- Age should be 17years
- Must be 12th pass with PCB/M and English
- 50% for general and 45% for obc/sc/st
- Girls and boys both are eligible
- Mode of paper-offline
- Total questions 100 (MCQ)
- Negative marking- .25 for every incorrect answer