The CLAT Coaching institute in Chandigarh plays a critical role in placing our students in top law schools across the country as well as in various LLB programs. Our team of faculty members includes IIM alumni, former Vice Chancellor of NLU Hyderabad (NALSAR), and ex-Director of Punjab University’s Institute of Legal Studies.
Admission to LLB (Three & Five-year courses) in top-class universities requires preparation with expert guidance and mentorship. Common law admission test & law admission test for admission to various top-class universities. Law degrees are in high demand due to the career opportunities they provide, and it is the only qualification where you can get a wide variety of opportunities such as:
- One can start his / her own law practice as a lawyer.
- Join law firms or LPO firms and get a very good package and remuneration.
- One can join the corporate office as a legal consultant.
The requirement for law officers in every government department and even in the banking sector added a new feather to the crown. Careers as district attorneys and judicial officers give you social status and respect in addition to career fulfillment. CLAT / Law coaching in Chandigarh is provided by RN Career Group CLAT Study, the best CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
Parents and students are being attracted to the LLB course because it provides job satisfaction and security. With the high number of applicants every year, the competition for admission to top Law colleges increased significantly too. To target NLUs, it’s important to start well in advance of law study so you don’t miss out. CLAT classes are offered at different grade levels over a two-year period, with the low-cost option being six months instead of 12-month courses.
Mr. Rishi has qualified for at least five top government examinations and successfully guided thousands of students for various government examinations, CLAT, and Law admission tests.
CLAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Undergraduate programs
1. Educational Qualification – Candidates applying for BA LLB, B.Com LLB, and B.Sc LLB programs need to qualify 12th board examination under the 10+2 school system.
2. 12th Board – 45 percent marks in aggregate of the subjects. Moreover, those belonging to SC and ST categories and applying for CLAT 2022 need to score at least 40 percent marks in the aggregate of subjects.
3. Age Criteria – Age limit: There is no age limit for appearing in CLAT 2022 for the UG program.
The study of law is among the most prestigious careers today. A legal degree can provide great income and prestige in the following countries: France, England, Italy, and Canada. One way to ensure a successful career in law is to take an entry exam like the National Law University Exam, or PU Law, and Entrance Exam. In order to survive this exam and secure a seat at one of these prestigious institutions, you must join RN Career Group where our CLAT experts will give you all the tools and guidance you need to succeed! This career field is very lucrative and if you have become a renowned lawyer then it pays fairly well and high. Toad to it, it is the respect and acknowledgment you get in society as a lawyer.
Many law schools and colleges are opening in the country because the law is one of the most sought-after courses for students. However, many students do not receive admission due to the tough requirements.
CLAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Postgraduate programs
1. Educational Qualification – A candidate applying for the LLM program must possess an undergraduate law degree, which can be either a three-year or a five-year integrated degree awarded by an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
2. Minimum percentage required: Those belonging to SC, ST, and other reserved categories must score at least 50% marks in the final year of the LL.B degree examination to qualify for CLAT 2022.
3. Age Criteria –For CLAT 2022 for PG programs, the BCI does not specify an age limit. This means that all candidates who meet the aforementioned academic qualification with the minimum marks can apply.
CLAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The CLAT pattern mentioned below is of 2022 Exam Pattern is still to be confirmed by NLU Consortium CLAT is a test of one’s aptitude and reasoning abilities. Each question carries 1 mark and for each incorrect attempt, 0.25 marks will be deducted. The test consists of five sections, Verbal Ability, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude.
|Total Time (min)||120|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for each wrong answer|
CLAT 2023 Syllabus
- English including comprehension: On the basis of comprehension passages and grammar, the candidates will be tested on their proficiency in English. Grammar requires correcting incorrect sentences, filling in blanks with appropriate words, etc
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: In the General Knowledge section, candidates will be tested on their general awareness, including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test their knowledge of national and international events.
- Mathematics: In this section, candidates will be tested on their knowledge of elementary mathematics, or math taught up to the 10th grade.
- Legal Aptitude: A candidate’s interest in law and research aptitude will be tested in this section. Candidates must assume that some propositions are “true” in the real sense and answer the questions
- Logical Reasoning: Candidates are tested on their ability to identify patterns, and logical links, and rectify illogical arguments in the logical reasoning section. Visual reasoning, however, will not be tested in this section. It may include syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc.
Why choose Gurukul Career Group, Chandigarh?
- Experienced qualified faculties
- Dedicated department for each subject
- Regular mock tests and test series
- Every day Doubt sessions
- Great Infrastructure
- Affordable fee structure
- Quality study material
CLAT 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
Question – What is CLAT?
Answer – CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is a national-level law entrance exam administered by the Consortium of National Law Universities.
Question – What law programs are offered after clearing CLAT?
Answer – CLAT is conducted both for undergraduate and postgraduate law programs. CLAT UG is required for admission to five-year integrated law programs, while CLAT PG is the requirement for LLM programs.
Question – Where can I get admission after clearing CLAT 2023?
Answer – More than 70 law schools accept CLAT scores for admission purposes in addition to 22 national law universities which give admission only on the basis of CLAT scores.
Question – How many seats are available in national law universities participating in CLAT 2023?
Answer – National law universities will offer over 2800 seats in UG law programs and around 1000 seats in LLM programs based on CLAT scores.
Question – Who will conduct CLAT 2023?
Ans – The CLAT 2023 will be conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities, a permanent body based at NLSIU Bangalore.
Question – Who Provides Best CLAT Coaching IN Chandigarh?
Ans – RN Career Group Provides the Best CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh, teachers are very supportive and regular mock tests help students to do well in CLAT Written Exam