Coaching Centre In Chandigarh For CTET/TET Exam
RN Career Group in Chandigarh is the renowned CTET Coaching Center in Chandigarh in the field of competitive exams like Civil Services, Defense Services and Teaching Exams in the whole Chandigarh region. Our institute has the higher Selection rate focusing on Quality rather than the Quantity. We emphasized on creating a healthy competitive environment and confidence among our students. Whether it’s the Infrastructure or the faculty we have the best of everything. Hostel facility and reading rooms are also available. RN Career Group provides the best CTET/HTET/PTET Coaching in Chandigarh.
CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is an Entrance Exam of National Level that is conducted two times in a year i.e. July and December. The test is carried out for appointing talented teachers for primary and upper level Government Schools. The test is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). It is conducted for appointing the teachers in Central Government Schools like KVS, NVS and other Union Territory Schools. CTET is also applicable to state government Schools.
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
It consists of 2 papers.
Paper 1 is for those applicants who want to apply for class 1st to 5th.
Paper 2 is for those applicants who want to join class 6th to class 8th.
For an applicant who wants to apply for both class levels he/she has to appear in both exams.
Paper 1 Pattern:
Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Exam with minimum 45% of marks along with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 year B.El.Ed / 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR those Candidates who have done Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % of marks and has done B.Ed can apply.
The time duration is two and half hours and all subjects are compulsory.