JEE Coaching Institute In Chandigarh
JEE Mains stands for Joint Entrance Examination. This is one of the most important entrance examinations in India that is conducted by NTA. It is conducted to provide admission to various engineering colleges in India. Earlier this exam was being conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). Earlier this exam was known as All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE).
RN Career Group is the leading JEE Coaching Institute in Chandigarh if you aspire to prepare for JEE Exam. Our students are being prepared methodically and analytically so crack such exams. We have a pool of expert faculty and strong academic background that ensures 100% success rate. We have very encouraging system and competitive environment with a large pool of talented students and faculties that make our institute as the best JEE Coaching Center in Chandigarh.
We have crafted very smartly the study material that induces sharp problem solving skills in students. Test and mock papers are crafted to match the toughness level of JEE Entrance Exam.
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
Batches Available At RN Career Group:
- After the 10th class – there is a two-year program for non-medical students.
- After the 11th class- there is a one-year program.
After the 12th there is a dropper batch for1 a year of coaching.
After the 12th there is a 45-50 days crash course.
Paper 1: It will be a computer-based test of 360 marks. The exam includes Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics each containing 30 questions and total of 3 hours of time duration.
Mathematics- There are 30 questions from mathematics and are computer-based.
General Aptitude- There are 50 questions from this section and is computer-based.
Drawing- It includes 3 questions and has pen and paper mode.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should have done +2 or is appearing in the +2 Exam in 2020 is eligible.
- The candidates can participate in the entrance exam for 3 consecutive years. The exam will be conducted twice a year, they may appear in both attempts. The attempt for an academic year will be considered as One.
- The candidate should have taken the five mandatory subjects- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and another subject.
- Age for General category- on or after 1 Oct 1994. There is a relaxation of 5 years to the SC/ST Category.
For Mathematics: Relations and Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Complex numbers and Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Trigonometry, Integration, Vector Calculus, Differential Equations etc.
For Physics: Physics and Measurement, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Work, Power & Energy, Rotational motion, Electrostatics and Magnetic Effects etc.
For Chemistry: Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Organic Chemistry, Redox Reactions etc.