How To Join NDA After 12th-NDA has been ranked as one of the best institutes for military training in the Nation. The academy trains its students in all aspects of warfare, including strategy, tactics, weapons handling, and survival skills. Students are also given exposure to cultural and social activities so that they can better understand the society they will be serving.
What is NDA?
NDA stands for National Defense Academy. It is a premier institute for training military officers in India. Candidates who want to join the armed forces of India can apply to NDA after their 12th grade. The academy provides world-class facilities and imparts quality education to its students.
How To Join NDA After the 12th?
India is a land of opportunities, and there are various avenues open for those who want to join the armed forces. The National Defence Academy (NDA) is one such option. If you want to know how to join NDA after the 12th, then read on. The NDA is the premier defence academy of India and trains cadets for all three wings of the Indian armed forces, i.e. the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Joining the NDA is not an easy task and requires dedication and hard work. The selection process for the NDA is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and consists of two stages – written examination and interviews.
If you are interested in joining the National Defence Academy (NDA) after the 12th, there are a few things you need to know. First, you must be a citizen of India or Nepal.
- You must also be between the ages of 18 and 21. Lastly, you must have completed your 12th-grade education or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Now that you know the eligibility criteria, let’s move on to the application process. The first step is to fill out an application form which is available on the official NDA website.
- Once you have submitted your form, you will be called for an interview by a selection panel. After clearing the interview, you will undergo a medical examination and if found fit, you will be inducted into the academy.
- The NDA provides world-class training to its cadets and equips them with skills that are required to serve the nation in various capacities.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to serve your country and want to challenge yourself, then NDA is the right place for you!
How to join NDA after 10th
Here At Rn Defence Academy we provide coaching to those students also who just cleared 10th Class. For 2 years we train them not only for NDA but along with that we teach them according to schooling so that they do well both in NDA as well as in the 12th Board exams
- The National Defense Academy (NDA) is the premier military academy of the Indian Armed Forces, providing training to officer cadets of all three services of the Indian military.
- NDA offers a 3-year course leading to a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Candidates can apply for NDA after the 12th in two ways – through the UPSC exam or the 10+2 Combined Defense Services Examination (CDSE).
- The minimum educational qualification for NDA is a 12th pass in Physics and Mathematics. Candidates who are appearing for their 12th exams are also eligible to apply.
The age limit for NDA is 16.5-19 years. Candidates must be born between 2nd July 1999 and 1st July 2002 (both days inclusive) to be eligible for NDA I 2021.
- For NDA II 2021, the candidate must be born between 2nd January 2002 and 1st January 2005 (both days inclusive). There is no age relaxation for any category of candidates.
- The selection process for NDA includes a written examination, followed by an interview conducted by the Service Selection Board (SSB).
- The written examination consists of two papers – Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT). Candidates must clear both papers to be eligible for the SSB interview.
- The final selection will be made based on the merit prepared to take into account the marks obtained in the written examination and SSB interview.
- Those who have applied through CDSE must first clear the UPSC
What are the eligibility criteria for NDA?
To join NDA, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be between the ages of 17 and 21
- Be an Indian citizen
- Hold a valid 10+2 certificate from a recognized board or university
- Meet the physical and medical standards as prescribed by the armed forces
What is the selection process for NDA?
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the joint services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force train together before they go on to pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies.
- NDA accepts applications from eligible candidates twice a year, generally in June and December.
- The selection process for NDA comprises two stages – an initial screening stage and a final selection stage. Eligible candidates are required to appear for the written examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Candidates who clear the written examination are then called for an interview by the Services Selection Board (SSB).
- The SSB interviews are designed to assess a candidate’s suitability for a career in the Indian Armed Forces. Candidates who clear the SSB interviews are then put through a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officer.
- Finally, candidates who clear all these stages are selected for training at NDA.
What are the benefits of joining NDA?
The benefits of joining NDA are many and varied. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Improved physical fitness and mental alertness
- A sense of purpose and belonging to something larger than oneself
- Discipline, teamwork, and leadership skills
- An opportunity to serve one’s country
- Adventure and travel
What are the steps to join NDA after the 12th and 10th?
- If you want to join the National Defense Academy (NDA) after the 12th, there are a few steps you need to take. First, you need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the NDA.
- To be eligible, you must be an unmarried male citizen of India between the ages of 17-21.
- You also need to have completed 12th grade with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, the next step is to register for the NDA entrance exam. The exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year and consists of two written papers: General Ability Test (GAT) and Mathematics.
- The GAT tests your English, General Knowledge, and Elementary Mathematics skills while the Mathematics paper tests your knowledge of higher-level Mathematics.
- After you clear the written exam, you will be called for an interview by a Service Selection Board (SSB).
- Once you clear both the written exam and the interview, you will undergo a medical examination.
- Congratulations! You have now joined one of India’s most prestigious institutions.
What is the training like for NDA?
- Basic Military Training: You will learn the basics of military life, including drill, discipline, and weapons handling.
- Advanced Individual Training: You will receive specialized training in your chosen career field, such as infantry, armor, or artillery.
- Officer Candidate School: You will attend a special school to prepare you for leadership roles within the NDA.
Why Join RN Defence Academy For NDA After the 12th and 10th Class?
RN Defence Academy, the best coaching institute for NA Exam preparation, also offers state-of-the-art testing facilities.
- They provide scheduled and regular classes where excellent teachers help you prepare for the written examination.
- In addition, they’ve published books that go over old question papers and what they could do better in the next exam.
- RN Defence Academy Coaching Institute is a state-of-the-art institution that has the best library and hostel facilities.
- It has facilities like the RN Learning App which is available for NDA preparation. For any information related to the exam or the application process, you can check out its official website.
- RN Defence Academy provides online classes as well as books for NDA preparation for home study.
- RN Defence Academy Coaching Institute also conducts English Speaking Course classes for students who are struggling with English.
Joining the NDA is a great way to serve your country while also getting an education and career.
Remember, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to a recruiter for more information. The process of joining the NDA after 12th grade can seem daunting, but if you follow these simple steps it will be a breeze. Good luck!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Join NDA After 12th (Commerce, Arts, Science) – Eligibility, Application, Selection Process
Question: How can I prepare for NDA after the 12th?
Answer: Candidates can prepare for the NDA exam by practicing the previous year’s question papers, giving mock tests, etc.
Question: Can a girl join NDA after the 12th?
Answer: No, girls cannot apply for NDA as only male candidates who have qualified 10+2 can apply for NDA.
Question: Do 12th marks matter in NDA?
Answer: No, the 12th marks don’t matter for NDA. Candidates must qualify for the 10+2 with PCM.
Question: What is NDA salary?
Answer: The starting salary of candidates is Rs. 56100 while candidates in training will get a stipend.
Question: What is the age limit to apply for the NDA 1 exam?
Answer: The age limit for candidates willing to apply must be between 16.5-19.5 years.
Question: How hard is the NDA exam?
Answer: Yes, NDA is one of the toughest exams in India. Due to the high competitive level and a lot of candidates applying for it. However, with proper preparations and an effective study plan candidates can qualify easily.