- 1 BEST INSTITUTE FOR THE MERCHANT NAVY COACHING IN CHANDIGARH:
- 2 WHAT IS THE MERCHANT NAVY:
- 3 IMU CET Examination Pattern
- 3.1 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MERCHANT NAVY:
- 3.2 Best Institute For Merchant Navy Course in Chandigarh
- 3.3 Frequently Asked Questions By IMUCET Aspirants:
- 3.4 Q1 How many attempts are there for IMU CET?
- 3.5 Q2 What are passing marks in IMU CET?
- 3.6 Q3 What type of questions are asked in IMU CET?
- 3.7 Q4 Can girls go to IMU?
- 3.8 Q5 Is there a negative mark for IMU CET?
- 3.9 Q6 Is a Passport required for IMU Exam?
- 3.10 Q7 Is IMU CET difficult?
- 3.11 Q8 Who Provides The Best IMU CET Coaching In Chandigarh?
BEST INSTITUTE FOR THE MERCHANT NAVY COACHING IN CHANDIGARH:
Merchant Navy Coaching Institutes are growing daily because businesses are currently hiring a lot of students for different positions. The RN Defence Academy is the Coaching centre for the merchant navy in Chandigarh. The dream of pupils who have a propensity for the merchant marine is cutting edge. The Best Merchant Navy Coaching institute in Chandigarh is offered by RN Defence Academy. We provide students with knowledgeable and skilled mentors. Our instructors educate the students on conceptual clarity. Because the notes were written by their own faculty, they are the Top Coaching Institutes for Merchant Navy Exam in Chandigarh. For preparation for the merchant navy, we provide excellent coaching classes in Chandigarh.
WHAT IS THE MERCHANT NAVY:
Merchant Navy is the 2nd line of Defence. The Merchant Navy is a non-military commercial fleet that specializes in shipping cargo and occasionally, passengers, over the sea. Therefore, its fleet is made up of big ships like passenger ships, cargo liners that convey goods or oil tankers, as well as other unique forms of transportation.
All fleets are owned by shipping businesses, either domestic or international. Without a doubt, the Merchant Navy controls international trade. Most of the import and export business may stall outside of the Merchant Navy.
|Merchant Navy Coaching In Chandigarh||Details|
|Duration||3 months, 6 months, Foundation Batches|
|Class Timings||9:00 to 6:30 pm (Full Day) (Customized Batches)|
|Monday – Friday, Sat (Test, Doubt, SSB)
INR 25000 – 60000
IMU-CET Coaching Classes in Chandigarh
IMU-CET Coaching is the best way to score well at IMU-CET. In order to be admitted to any undergraduate program at IMU, you must pass the IMU-CET. Candidates must pass the IMU-CET in order to be admitted to IMU-Campuses or its affiliated institutions. Join us to get a good score at IMU-CET.
The ships of today are incredibly advanced, with extensive automation, security, and skill that are crucial and dependent on the competent strength, capacity, and duty-driven personnel on board. Nowadays, there are several options to earn respectable salaries, but they also present young students with scholarships. There is a number of institutes that offers Merchant Navy coaching in Chandigarh for the preparation of the merchant navy written examination.
MERCHANT NAVY SPONSORSHIP EXAM COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Your living expenses as well as the costs of your merchant military education courses will be paid for by a maritime sponsoring enterprise. A shipping or delivery management corporation, a training control organization, or a charitable corporation are the three sorts to watch out for. Here, sponsorship means that you were chosen by a company to get training on board their ship as a Deck Cadet after completing your pre-sea course. You are also eligible to receive a stipend while you are in training. In Chandigarh, RN Defence Academy is a renowned institution for providing top-notch sponsorship coaching for the Merchant Navy.
We are happy to offer ourselves as the service provider for the Merchant navy sponsorship exam in India at RN Defence Academy.
- This test has 3 phases of examination after Successfully passing this exam you will get 100% sponsorship from the best company.
These 3 phases are given below:-Written offline/online test.
- Psychometric/physical fitness test.
- Medical test & personal Interview.
BENEFITS OF GETTING SPONSORSHIP:-
- In nowadays situation, almost no shipping companies recruit any more energizing candidates, who completed the pre-sea course as a “NON-subsidized” so they should face loads of issues in getting jobs.
- joining any service provider navy direction as a “subsidized” candidate will 100% assure your process & Placement after successful completion of the course. So in short “Getting Sponsorship from any permitted transport agency will comfy your present & future properly.
MERCHANT NAVY COACHING ACADEMY IN CHANDIGARH
The best tutoring for the Merchant Navy Sponsorship Exam is offered by RN Defence Academy in Chandigarh. those who are unquestionably looking for a job move or a professional challenge. You might collaborate with a variety of friendly marine businesses throughout the world. The best professional talents and Merchant Sponsorship Navy Entrance are what we provide you here. Offerings from the RN Defence Academy give you access to an excellent learning environment that is productive, energetic, dynamic, and sponsored by the merchant navy. They also help you develop your professional abilities to meet demands throughout the world.
IMU CET Examination Pattern
- Subjects – Mathematics (50 Marks), Physics (50 Marks), Chemistry (50 Marks), General Knowledge (25 Marks), English (25 Marks), General Aptitude (25 Marks)
- Total Marks: 200
- Time Duration – 3 hours
Note: There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MERCHANT NAVY:
Deck Cadet (DGS + IMU scheme) – leading to B.SC. Nautical science :
- Educational Qualification: Pass / appear in 12th class from affiliated universities above 60% in PCM.
- With physics as an individual subject in one of the years of B.SC. In PCM or electronics with an average of above 50% from a UGC /DEC recognized university.
- B.E./B.TECH degree from a college recognized by AICTE.
- Should pass English subject above 50 % marks either in 10th or 12th class.
Age: Above 25 years.
Medical: 6/6 eyesight and no color blindness.
- The need for Merchant Navy Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh is growing daily because businesses are currently hiring a lot of students for different positions. RN Career Group is a coaching facility for the merchant navy in Chandigarh. The dream of pupils who have a propensity for the merchant marine is cutting edge.
- The Best Merchant Navy Coaching Programs in Chandigarh are offered by RN Career Group. We provide students with knowledgeable and skilled mentors. Our instructors educate the students on conceptual clarity. Because the notes were written by their faculty and by us, they are from Top Coaching Institutes for IMU CET Exam in Chandigarh.
- We provide excellent coaching classes for preparing for the merchant navy in Chandigarh. One of the Best Coaching Institutes for the Indian Merchant Navy is RN Career Group. One must first pass an exam and obtain the necessary maritime degrees to join the merchant navy as a deck cadet. For that, finding the best merchant navy training center in India is usually helpful.
- After completing the 12th grade, one can enter the Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer. A merchant navy academy with cutting-edge facilities that offer a variety of merchant navy courses is called RN Career Group. We provide top-notch coaching for the Merchant Navy exam. After completing your 12th grade in India, enroll in our merchant navy academy to join the service.
Frequently Asked Questions By IMUCET Aspirants:
Q1 How many attempts are there for IMU CET?
Ans: The Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test, or IMU CET, is only held once a year and is used by the Indian Maritime University to provide admission to various Maritime colleges. The General category candidates should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years old
Q2 What are passing marks in IMU CET?
Ans: The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. A minimum of 50% marks in 10/10+2/UG degree is also required. SC and ST candidates are eligible for a 5% relaxation in degree marks.
Q3 What type of questions are asked in IMU CET?
Ans: IMU CET 2022 is organized in a single shift. There are 200 MCQ-type questions for all UG programs (except BBA) and 120 MCQ-type questions for all PG Programmes. The questions are objective type in nature. The total time duration of the entrance test is 3 hours
Q4 Can girls go to IMU?
Ans: Girls can apply in IMU CET for Be/BTech (Marine engineer)
Q5 Is there a negative mark for IMU CET?
Ans: Total 200 marks. For each correct answer, a +1 mark will be awarded. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Q6 Is a Passport required for IMU Exam?
Ans: The applicants must have a valid Passport at the time of admission.
Q7 Is IMU CET difficult?
Ans: The level of Examination is Easy concerning JEE Advanced. There are 5 subjects in IMU CET: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English & General Knowledge. whereas Physics and Mathematics cover a larger portion i.e. 50% of the total.
Q8 Who Provides The Best IMU CET Coaching In Chandigarh?
Ans: The finest mentor to help you pass the merchant Navy test or the IMU CET exam is Rishi Sharma(7399973929). MR Rishi run an institute for the last several decades under the name of RN CAREER GROUP, whereas his selection rate is 100% not only in IMU CET has written exam but also in pre-sponsorship exams