MNS Coaching in Himachal – One of the top options for nursing examinations in Himachal and its nearby states of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, etc. is RN Defence Academy’s provides the best MNS Coaching in Himachal. RN Defence Academy Provides the Best MNS Coaching in Himachal and produced the topmost results every year
Within the Indian Army, there is a brief military officer position known as Military Nursing Service (MNS). Women who wish to serve the country and have the desire to help their homeland have an opportunity.
- The most reliable location in Himachal for MNS Coaching Classes is RN. One can take Online and Offline mode coaching. Our Institute created a learning atmosphere that allows the candidates to create and apply the concepts, in a way that increases their level of self-assurance.
- Many young women in our nation hope to enlist in the military with the help of the MNS entrance exam. This exam was held by the DGMS (Directorate General of Medical Services), which chose the most qualified applicants to serve the Indian armed forces and the nation.
- This program is restricted to women only. This exam is frequently your direct entrée into the Indian Army right after 12th grade. There are about 200 or more available seats.
- After passing the entrance exam, the B.Sc. The length of the (nursing) program will be four years. The lady officer will be a part of the Indian military’s Medical Services (AFMS). MNS written exam conducted by Army for 12th passed aspirants.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EXAMINATION
You must be an Indian citizen, and only female applicants may apply for this entrance exam.
- You must have received at least 50% of the total possible marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English in your Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years of Schooling) in your first attempt as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board / University / Examination Body.
- Height 148cm (relaxation of 5 cm for North East).
THE PROCEDURE OF SELECTION
After clearing the MNS written exam, one has to face an interview.
- After the interview, there is a medical test too.
- Depending on how well they did in the medical examination, the candidate was declared FIT or UNFIT.
- Subject to medical fitness, the final decision will be made on the basis of the combined merit of the written test and interview.
Overview Of MNS – MNS Coaching in Himachal
|Notification||MNS Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||B Sc. (Nursing) course|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
Which Is The Best MNS Coaching Institute In Himachal?
Rn Career Group Is Best MNS Coaching Institute In Himachal. We Have Experienced teachers That Help Students To Crack Exam In Their First Attempt, So what Are You Wating Join Now Himachal’s Best Nda Coaching Institute.
- Many aspirants failed to achieve their goal of MNS Coaching in Himachal due to a lack of guidance and incorrect steps. Join RN Career Group for MNS Coaching in Himachal.
- If MNS is your destination, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t worry, RN Career Group will be there to help you every step of the way. RN Career Group is India’s number one MNS coaching center in Himachal, offering the best MNS coaching in Himachal.
Individual interviews and medical exams will be held for those who will be eligible to take the exam. The Authority will issue call letters for in-person interviews, and those who meet the requirements and pass the exam will be given call letters. The candidate’s registered email address will get the call letters. The date, time, and location of the interview will all be disclosed during the call. Candidates are required to report on time. Look at the counseling location listed below:
- Candidates will have a medical examination following the interview. In this regard, a candidate must spend a day or two in the hospital.
- The organization in charge of the exam will cover the costs of the medical examination, however, applicants must pay extra charges
MNS Exam Date 2023:
|Notification Release Date||December 2022|
|Release the Application Form||December 2022|
|The deadline to submit the application form||3rd week of December 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of January 2023|
|MNS 2023 Exam Date||4th week of January 2023|
|Result Date Announced||To be announced|
|Interview||To be announced|
MNS 2023 Exam Pattern:
Candidates must have complete information about the Exam pattern. Check the related details below:
- The exam will be conducted in Online Mode i.e, computer-based.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language.
- The candidate will get 90 minutes to complete the paper.
- There will be three sections in the paper – General English, General Intelligence, and Science.
- The Paper will have consisted of 150 questions.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
|Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|General Knowledge||50||50||90 Minutes|
|Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||50||50|
List of Military Nursing Services institutes:
|Institute name||Number of seats|
|Armed Forces Medical College Pune||40|
|Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata||30|
|Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi||30|
|Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow||40|
|Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore||40|
Why RN Defence Academy For MNS Coaching In Himachal?
- Unique “Teaching Plan” based on “Trend Analysis”
- Doubt counter facility’s most qualified faculty
- Best Study Material
- Spoken English Classes
- Physical Training Sessions and Medical Check-Up
- Weekly and monthly testing systems, as well as sessions on current affairs
- Sunday additional classes
- Best advice for SSB interviews from retired officers
- Fully equipped GTO Ground
Tips and Tricks To Crack MNS Written Exam
- Make a proper timetable
Candidates preparing for the MNS exam should draft a proper time schedule to study the syllabus. While preparing the MNS timetable, candidates should take care of the most important thing that they have to include in all the important syllabi of MNS.
By doing this, candidates can easily give sufficient time study to all the Indian Army nursing subjects and it will boost the preparation level of the candidates for the exam.
Candidates should take care that they strictly have to stick to their daily routine of MNS exam preparation to see a better result in the entrance exam.
- Analyze the capabilities
“What is in front of us is not the true difficulty. Craig D. Lounsbrough said it best: “Rather, it’s in believing what resides within ourselves.
In order to prepare for MNS 2023, candidates should assess their strengths and weaknesses after reading the syllabus. There are some topics in which candidates feel confident in their abilities, while there are others in which aspirants will need to put in more effort.
Basically, in order to increase the level of MNS 2023 preparation, aspirants have focused more on their weaker areas and cherished their stronger ones.
Candidates should start their MNS preparation with the MNS 2023 syllabus’s weaker portion, where they will need to put in a lot of effort.
- Revise the concept on the daily basis
Regularly reviewing the curriculum will be a crucial part of preparing for the MNS exam. In order to pass the MNS exam in 2023, candidates must practice consistency at a higher level.
Nursing aspirants can’t expect to succeed in the MNS 2023 revision without taking a regular approach. Candidates can quickly assess their level of MNS exam preparation, focus on the areas they need to improve, and attempt to overcome those obstacles.
Here, revision refers to the complete revision of the MNS 2023 syllabus, not just a revision of one section.
- Practice as much as possible
Aspirants’ MNS exam preparation is perfected by practice. Candidates must prepare the questions from the exam from the previous year in order to pass MNS 2023.
Daily question practice aids candidates in time management for the MNS 2023 exam. Candidates can quickly comprehend both the level of difficulty and the MNS pattern and question structure.
In order to track their preparation for the MNS exam in 2023, candidates should practice question papers. According to their convenience for MNS 2023 preparation, candidates can choose to take the mock exam.
- Take care of your health during the preparation
Although it is the most important factor, hopefuls for the MNS exam sometimes neglect it.
Candidates should prioritize their health as they get ready for the MNS exam in 2023. The MNS 2023 preparation is boosted by healthy living and appropriate relaxation.
By being healthy and clean when studying for the MNS exam, the concentration level will also increase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can I join the Indian Army after BSc nursing?
Answer: After completing their BSc nursing candidates can join the Indian Army in permanent or short service commission (SSC) in Military Nursing Services.
Question: When the MNS 2023 exam be held?
Answer: Indian army BSc nursing admission to be held on NEET UG scores.
Question: How many seats are granted through MNS nursing 2023?
Answer: A total of 220 B.Sc. nursing seats are offered in six colleges across India.
Question: When do the MNS Forms Notify?
Answer: The Indian Army BSc nursing 2023 application form date has not been announced yet.
Question: Can boys apply for Indian Army BSc nursing 2023?
Answer: No, the Indian Army BSc nursing exam is conducted for only female candidates.
Question: Who provides the Best MNS Coaching In Himachal?
Answer: Rishi Sir (7399973929) is the best mentor here he himself cleared NDA, CDS, and AFCAT (appeared for SSB 11 times)and now helping no of students to crack their defense exams from the last decade. Rishi Sir accomplished MSc in Physics from Punjab University (Gold medalist).
He runs an institute under the name of RN DEFENCE ACADEMY Himachal moreover he produces topmost results not only in MNS but also in other defense exams like CDS, AFCAT, TA, IMU-CET.