RN Defence Academy provides the Best RMS Coaching Center In Chandigarh. RN Defence Academy provides coaching for different defence exams, including the NDA, CDS, Airforce, SSB, Sainik Schools, RIMCs, and RMSs, In addition to written test preparation, we also offer the Best RMS Written Exam and interview preparation. Every year we produce the topmost results, join us if you wanna crack RMS Written Exam
The Best RMS Coaching institute In Chandigarh is provided by RN Defence Academy, which also has the best instructors.
About RMS Coaching Centre In Chandigarh
One of the Top RMS Coaching Center In Chandigarh. We work with students from all around India, both boys, and girls.
- Hostel facilities are available to our students. We provide RIMC/RMS (CET), Sainik School (AISSEE), Gurukul, Army Public School (APS), Navodaya Vidyalaya School, and all other types of Schools in Armed and Paramilitary Forces in India with professional classroom instruction, distance learning, study materials, and online coaching.
- We have a team of teachers that offer interview preparation, and our faculty continually updates the changes made to the RIMC/RMS/Sainik School and Girls Sainik School Entrance for selection.
- We have excellent training facilities and qualified trainers for RIMC / RMS / Sainik School Entrance Exams like “RIMC ENTRANCE EXAMINATION“, “Common Entrance Test” (CET) for Rashtriya Military Schools, “All India Sainik School Entrance Exams (AISSEE), Other Entrance Tests, well-structured curriculum, mock tests, solving previous years question papers, and summarised study material.
- Admission Procedure For RMS Coaching Institute In Chandigarh
- Both male and female applicants are eligible for Sainik School. The entrance exam is held for class VI and IX (boys) and class VI admittance (Girls).
- Students who are between the ages of 10 and 11 and 13 and 14, respectively, on July 1 of the year for which admission is requested are eligible to take the exam.
- To be admitted to class IX, the boys must be enrolled in class VIII at a school that has received approval. Admissions are only officially made in the order of merit for grades VI and IX.
- Sainik Schools for Girls include All Indian Sainik School, Kittur Rani Sainik School, and Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
RELAXATION IN AGE LIMIT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES RESERVATION
Offline RMS Coaching Classes In Chandigarh, India
- We offer a variety of options for offline mode. A one-year course is available for in-depth study, review, assessments, etc. For students who are confident in their preparation, there is a six-month course.
- Additionally, there is a three-month crash course for students who are already preparing and looking for revision advice. We have outstanding instructors in each of the three courses who are dedicated to each student’s needs.
- In order to create a win-win situation, we also offer our pupils access to education and housing amenities. You will benefit from a better learning environment if you choose to join us as a day-boarding student.
- We have a complete infrastructure, including a specialized library, computer labs, a sports field, a clinic, 24/7 wifi access that is only for educational purposes, etc.
- You will feel at home thanks to the housemasters and security personnel we have. They’ll look out for your security and well-being.
- We are well aware that a written exam alone will not ensure your selection for RMS. We, therefore, have sessions specifically for interviews.
- Here, we request military leaders to provide you with the necessary direction.
In order to get you chosen for the medical exam, which is a deciding element for RMS admission, we offer professional trainers for physical training.
Online RMS Coaching Classes In Chandigarh, India
- You must first review the benefits if you’re unsure about enrolling in our online sessions for RMS admission preparation. You can then decide if it’s beneficial to you or not after that.
- Your health is our main priority. Therefore, we offer online classes to those students who can’t join classes in offline mode.
- For our online batches, we have engaging instructors who will keep you concentrated on studying. If a teacher and a student share the same objective and are equally passionate about it, they maintain, distance is nothing.
- Along with this, we constantly offer to practice tests, sample papers, and mock exams to help you stay prepared.
- Regular examinations and tasks are given to you each week to assess your progress. You will stay on track for a longer period of time if you do this.
Your preparation for the RMS entrance exam will be greatly facilitated by the chapter-by-chapter quick techniques and mnemonics that our specialists will share with you.
ELIGIBILITY AGE For RMS Coaching In Chandigarh, India
Age: Candidates should be 10-11 years for admission to the 6th standard. And for class 9th candidates should be 13-14 years of age.
Educational Qualification For RMS Coaching In Chandigarh, India
For the 6th standard: There are no educational qualification criteria for admission in the 6th standard.
For 9th standard: Either the applicant has passed the 8th class from a recognized school or he is studying in class 8th are eligible for RMS Entrance Exam.
Reservation Of Vacancies For RMS Coaching In Chandigarh, India:
- 70% of seats are reserved for wards of JCOs/OR of Army, Navy, and Air Forces (including Ex-servicemen)
- 30% of seats are reserved for wards of Officers of the Army, Navy, and Air Forces (including retired Officers) and wards of civilians.
- 50 seats are reserved for wards of service personnel Killed in Action.
Note: 15% and 7.5% of seats are reserved for SC and ST in all categories
RESERVATION For RMS Coaching In Chandigarh, India
Candidates from Schedule Caste are eligible for 15% of the seats, while Schedule Tribe applicants are eligible for 7.5% of the seats. Children of active-duty and retired members of the armed forces are entitled to 25% of the remaining seats.
- Boys from the State where the Sainik Schools are located will be given preference for 67% of the remaining seats. Boys from other States and Union Territories who fit the ratio of their male population will be given the remaining 33% of seats. Any seats in this category that go unused will be combined with seats in the home State.
- In addition to the 300 and 400 marks allotted for the written examination in classes VI and IX, respectively, 50 and 40 marks, respectively, would be reserved for the interview.
- The total number of marks earned will be used to build the merit list for admission to the Sainik School. The math scores would be taken into account if there was a tie in the overall score.
- In the event of a tie, the student who is younger in age will be chosen after taking into account the scores on the English and Intelligence Tests for Class IX and Class VI, respectively, followed by the scores on General Science for Class IX and Language for Class VI.
The marks acquired in the writing exam and interview taken combined will determine a student’s standing on the final merit list; it will not be essential for them to pass the interview individually.
WRITTEN TEST For RMS Coaching In Chandigarh, India
|Subject Name||No. of Ques. and marks||Total Marks|
|Subject Name||No. of Ques. and marks||Total Marks|
|GK and Science||50*2||100|
Why RN Defence Academy is the best RMS Coaching In Chandigarh?
You may be wondering why we claim that the RN Defence Academy offers the greatest RMS coaching in Chandigarh, India. What makes RN Defence Academy unique? Why is RN Defence Academy the only choice for RMS coaching? We have all of your responses.
You may acquire the greatest education, study materials, and instructors with experience at RN Defence Academy to help you get ready for the RMS Common Entrance Test. Well, a good direction is necessary for good preparation, which you can obtain by enrolling in RN Defence Academy. You will receive the best RMS coaching from the RN Defence Academy, which will also get you ready for the entrance exam and the interview phase of the RMS admissions process. One of the most difficult admission exams at the school level is RMS CET.
You might come across many coaching institutes promising the best guidance for the RMS entrance exam. No doubt, there are so many good platforms to get the Best RMS Coaching Institute In Chandigarh.
Here, we will explain why RN Defence Academy outshines them to give the best RMS coaching.
- The goal of the RN Defence Academy is to help students overcome their anxiety about being weak in a particular area. We confront the pupils’ weaknesses because they always feel like they want to avoid certain things.
- Students at RN Defence Academy will learn more about each subject’s topics as they practise and complete more assignments.
- The teaching team is what makes a coaching centre successful, and the same is true of “RN Defence Academy.” We have a good reputation in Chandigarh because of our knowledgeable teachers. They have highly successful methods for helping the pupils understand.
- Every student at the RN Defence Academy receives equal attention from the professors, regardless of how smart or weak they may be. The teachers do not hold everyone in the class to the same standard. Each kid has particular areas where they are weaker than other students.
- The lecturers at RN Defence Academy concentrate more on a student’s weak areas so that he won’t feel uncomfortable in class. The lecturers at the RN Defence Academy get along well with the pupils, who don’t hesitate to ask questions over and over again.
Frequently Asked Questions By RMS Aspirants
Q1 Which RMS school in India is the best?
Ans: Recognition and Success of Rashtriya Military Schools (RMS). The EducationWorld India School Rankings list RMS Dholpur as one of the top boys boarding schools in India.
Q2 Does Rashtriya Military School admit girls?
Ans: Girls between the ages of 10.5 and 12 can apply for grade 6 via a centralized admission test. For female cadets, there are six unfilled spots, according to school officials. 372 females showed up for the exam despite 551 girls applying. Up to 12 girls passed the exam and showed up for the interview.
Q3 How long will the RMS test last?
Ans: The exam will last for two and a half hours. Hindi or English for Class VI.
Q4 How can I become a student at Rashtriya Military School?
Ans: The automated OMR-based Common Entrance Test for Class VI and IX Admission is administered in December and covers the subjects listed under the heading “ADMISSION TEST.” Candidates for admission to Class VI shall not be younger than 10 years old or older than 12 years old as of March 31 of the admission year.
Q5 What is RMS school’s complete name?
Ans: To handle the education of the sons of defence officers, King George’s Royal Indian Military Schools, also known as Rashtriya Military Schools, were established. The schools were reformed along the lines of public schools in 1952, and admissions were opened to both civilian and military service officer sons.
Q6 Who provides the Best RMS Coaching In Chandigarh?
Answer: Rishi Sir (7399973929) is the best mentor here he himself cleared NDA, CDS, and AFCAT (appeared for SSB 11 times)and now helping no of students to crack their defence exams from the last decade. Rishi Sir accomplished MSc in Physics from Punjab University (Gold medalist).